Rosal conditioners are developed to obtain a better homogenization of the mixture of steam and liquids, increasing the thermal treatment of the flours, which directly affects the quality of the final product with better elimination of bacteria and digestibility in the animals.
The feeder-dosing device is driven by a motor-reducer and controlled by a frequency inverter.
Conditioner-mixer with steam and liquid inlet and inspection doors for maintenance and cleaning. Its capacity will be established according to the needs or the product to be processed. The casing, shaft and blades are made of stainless steel, making the blades adjustable to adapt to the product to be processed.
Characteristics - Conditioners
- One or two shafts conditioners
- Built in AISI 304 steel
- Possibility of adding molasses and steam
- Adjustable paddles
- Designed for the preparation of flours for pelleting and extrusion presses.
- Openable lids for easy cleaning
- Adjustable retention time.
- Less deterioration of the die and liners.
- Uniform flow to pelleting press.
- Increased feed digestibility.