ROSAL’s industrial sanitizer is designed for the elimination and minimization of pathogenic elements in compound feed..
- The basic principle is the increase of the retention time of the meals once the appropriate temperature is obtained in the conditioner.
- With a retention time of up to 4 minutes, the presence of salmonella and other pathogens in the meal is minimized.
Characteristics - Sanitizer
- The product is transported along the cylinder by means of a stainless steel worm screw of up to 1,100 mm diameter.
- The cylinder is insulated with 25 mm rock wool and incorporates electrical resistances in order to maintain the temperature during the entire retention time.
- Long service life
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- High feed hygiene and safety
- Longer residence time of the flour
- Facilitates the granulation process