Bucket elevators or vertical elevators are machines for transporting products vertically by means of a belt with buckets that rotate around two pulleys or drums.
- This conveying system is mainly used to transport granular materials and flour, agricultural and industrial, such as cereals, minerals and others.
- We have a wide range of models of bucket elevators and conveyors with different characteristics according to capacity, length, product and location of the machine.
- Our extensive experience allows us to offer a wide variety of options and customized solutions for all types of applications required by our customers.
Characteristics - Bucket elevator
- Manufactured in carbon steel, galvanized or stainless steel sheet metal.
- Anti laminated and antistatic polyester belt.
- Special elevator foot to avoid cross contamination
- Neodymium magnet plate at the inlet
- Safety non-return brake system
- Belt displacement detector
- Turn detector
- Anti-clogging detector
- Suction filter coupled for dust collection
- Explosion prevention systems such as venting panels and flame arresters
- Geared motor drive
- Modular design for easy shipping, installation and maintenance.
- Wide range of options to suit our customers’ needs.
- Long service life.
- High efficiency and effectiveness.
- Safety systems.