Screw conveyors are machines for horizontal or vertical conveying of product by means of an endless screw that rotates carrying the product forward.
- This conveying system is mainly used to transport granulated materials, cereals, minerals and flours, in the agricultural, industrial, mining, chemical, environmental, etc.
- Our extensive experience allows us to offer a wide variety of options and customized solutions for all types of applications required by our customers.
Features - Screw conveyor
We have a wide range of screw conveyor models and characteristics according to capacity, length, product and machine location.
- Manufactured in carbon steel, galvanized or stainless steel sheet metal.
- Rotation detector
- Anti-jam detector
- Driven by geared motor
- Modular design for easy shipping, installation and maintenance.
- Wide range of options to suit our customers’ needs.
- Long service life.
- High efficiency and effectiveness.
- Safety systems.