The chain conveyor performs a basic function in a feed mill, carrying out the transport of cereals, flours, pellets, flakes and extrudates at any stage of the production line.
- It is the ideal machine for long lengths and for extraction under hoppers.
Characteristics - Chain conveyor
- Manufactured in carbon steel, stainless steel or galvanized steel.
- Heat-treated or forged link chain
- Safety trap door in case of blockage during unloading
- Provided with return drum to avoid cross-contamination
- Direct drive with optional elastic coupling
- Double-deck conveyors in case of extraction under hopper
- Return rollers made of hardened plastic
- Bottom with hardened plastic plate
- Provided with chain rotation sensor
- Conveyors provided with air filters in case of direct discharge into hoppers
- Low noise emission levels
- Low consumption
- Gentle product conveying
- Compact machine with reduced dimensions
- Watertight and airtight machine