The pellet requires the most comfortable and gentle handling possible to avoid the generation of excess fines.
For this purpose, it is convenient to handle with gravity at low heights and, when there is no other alternative, to use conveying systems that don’t treat the pellet violently.
The Transgran conveyor is a chain conveyor system equipped with hardened plastic paddles that ensure gentle pellet handling.
Features - Flight Conveyor
- Sturdy steel, galvanized steel or stainless steel construction
- Treated steel chain with bolt-on heavy-duty blades
- Direct drive
- Safety hatch
- Reduces the generation of fines in the pellets.
- Lower energy consumption than screw conveyors.
- Machine designed to work 8000 hours per year.
- Designed for easy cleaning.