Industrial hammer mills for grinding and size reduction of the cereal processed in the feed mill offering high flexibility and minimum downtime.
- Industrial feed mills contain a rotor equipped with hammers rotating at high speeds in the mill, impacting the product to be ground. This provides efficient grinding depending on the final product to be produced: livestock feed, pet food or fish feed.
- The mill consists of a steel monobloc body of reinforced construction supported on a base with special anti-vibration dampers for floor mounting.
- Circular screens in two sections, easily interchangeable from the outside with the hammer mill in operation.
- Rotor can rotate to the right or left for maximum utilization of hammers and screens
- Side doors for easy access to the rotor to check and change hammers.
- Feeding of the hammer mill is done by a honeycomb roller driven by a geared motor.
Molino de martillos MMR
Molino de martillos MRA-220
Molino de martillos VRE-150
Characteristics - Hammer mills
- Central product inlet with deviation by means of a pneumatic cylinder according to the direction of rotation.
- Automatic regulation by means of electronic frequency converter with load programmer, taking as reference the intensity consumed by the main motor.
- High power magnet for separation of metallic particles.
- Built-in device for separating heavy bodies such as stones, etc.